Did you get a USPS tracking number that directed you to a scam website? It stated that they couldn’t deliver your package to you because your shipping address wasn’t correct. You want to determine if this message is legit or a scam. You should read this review to learn why such text is dangerous.
What is the us9514961195221 scam text?
A scammer has sent a scam text containing a link to an phishing website. The scam text message claims they are unable to deliver your parcel because your shipping address is incorrect. Scammers are using this text to send a fake scam message.
5 Common Cat Behaviors and What Th…This is an example of the us9514961195221 scam text
Scam Text for us9514961195221 and How It Works
It works by tricking recipients into clicking the link. However, the text link goes to a fake website that steals account credentials and personal financial information.
The links to spoofing often contain spywares, viruses, and malwares which can be harmful to your device and hack it.
What to Do When You Get The Scam Text from us9514961195221
If you receive such a text, it is best to immediately block the sender and then delete it. You should not click on this link. Simply delete the message and notify your family and friends to avoid falling for such scams.
Scam Text Format for us9514961195221
This is how the us9514961195221 Scam Text appears:
US Tracking Number:
Tracking number: US9514961195221. Status : We have issues regarding your shipping address. USPS allows you redeliver your package to your home address in the case of…
There may be other similar texts. They come in many forms. It is best to not click on them. Delete it and let others know so they don’t fall for it. This is done in order to trick unsuspecting victims into clicking on the link that will take them to a fraudulent website.
This message was sent to online by people who also left reviews online warning others.
How to protect yourself from smishing text and phishing?
The US Postal office offers some tools to track packages. Customers must register online or initiate a SMS and provide a tracking code. They won’t send any text messages to customers without first asking. The texts also don’t contain links. Any link in such texts is a red signal. For more information about these USPS services, please visit, USPS TEXT TRACKING
Tips to Protect Yourself from Scams Similar To US
- Do not click any attachments or links in any text messages.
- USPS does NOT notify customers of delivery attempts. They also do not request personal information via text or email.
- Make sure you carefully examine the message. Grammar errors and spelling mistakes are indicators of fraudulent text messages or emails.
- Check that your security software and applications are current.
How to report a scam text related to the USPS
- Send a mail email@example.com.
- Do not click the link. Simply copy the entire text and paste it into a new mail.
- Send us an email with your name and a copy of the message.
- You should include relevant information in your message, such as if the link was clicked, whether you lost any money, any personal information you have provided, and if there were any adverse effects to your credit rating or your person.
- You can send the email and wait for the response from the Postal Inspection Office.
It is evident that the us9514961195221 phishing scam text is similar to Upsreported. Users should not click on this link if they have received such messages.