One of the most popular American animated cartoon series for over two decades, “SpongeBob SquarePants” has a very interesting plot to explore. The plot where Mr. Krabs is found dead has mysteries to unfold and who is better than us to solve the mysterious case.
A recent viral document, that left the fans of pineapple-dwelling Sponge Bob stunned, carries the details about how did Mr. Krabs die? And the supposed involvement of Plankton and SpongeBob in the murder.
The news, titled “The Trial of SpongeBob SquarePants”, explains how Mr. Krabs was strangled to death and evidence that points toward several suspects.
More and more people are tuning in for this after Twitterazis brought this up. The internet is swarmed with theories about Mr.Krabs’ mysterious death. People are going banger scanning the internet and searching how did Mr.Krabs die episode?
More About The Show “SpongeBob SquarePants”
This American television show was created by Stephen Hillenburg with the motive to bring young audiences something that has both humor and knowledge of underwater life. As soon as it was aired on Nickelodeon, it started gaining popularity among the masses, which lead to the establishment of highly profitable merchandise and media franchises. In the year 2019 only, the Sponge Bob SquarePants merchandise managed a sale of $14 billion. Not only this, the famous cartoon TV show has bagged several awards and remains one of the highest-rated shows to telecast on the channel. Here we will discuss how did mr. krabs die in spongebob.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Sandy Cheeks
- Pearl Krabs
- Bubble Bass
- King Neptune
- Larry the Lobster
- Squilliam Fancyson
- Potty the Parrot
Who Is Mr. Krabs?
Mr. Krabs is a well-known cartoon character from the popular animated show “SpongeBob SquarePants”. As the name suggests, his character resembles a crab that is red and owns a diner in an undersea city called Bikini Bottom. Actor Clancy had given the voice for this character. The fan-favorite owner of Krusty Krabs restaurant has a daughter named Pearl. Mr. Krabs’ character in the show is someone who’s wealthy and is highly obsessed with things.
Decoding “The Trial Of SpongeBob SquarePants”
The main document that has surfaced over the internet is a two-page pdf that gives details on how Krabs has died with evidence and witness testimonies surrounding the case. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
How Did Mr. Krabs Die?
The document starts by describing Mr. Krabs’ death scene, Mr.Krabs is found dead inside his own Krusty Krabs diner. At first look, it appears that Mr. Krabs’ throat has been cut which resulted in his unfortunate demise.
After the initial investigation, the coroner concluded that the scar was caused by a metal spatula. Shockingly! An identical spatula covered with blood was found next to Mr. Krabs’ dead body.
On further investigation, it was found that Mr.Krabs had hidden signs of trauma on the back of his head. There was cooking grease all over the Krusty Krabs’ floor which made the surface slippery.
However, there were no signs that pointed toward someone breaking in from the outside but interestingly the cash register was emptied. Also, the secret recipe for the Krabby Patty was missing.
The crime scene was flooded with footprints of several characters including SpongeBob’s because of grease that was all over the place. A small cut on Mr.Krabs’s hand could also be noticed which looked like it has just begun to heal, establishing that the cut was weeks old.
We’ve listed some crucial evidence and testimonies that will help you to understand the situation better.
Crime Scene Evidence
- An injury to the throat was caused by a metal spatula. The same spatula covered with blood was found near his dead body.
- Several Fingerprints on the spatula point toward characters like Squidward and SpongeBob.
- Sign of blunt-force trauma on Mr.Krabs’ head.
- Spillage of grease on the floor that contained footprints.
- No signs of a break-in but the cash register was emptied. Also, the secret recipe for Krabby Patty was missing.
- Investigators also found a small cut on Mr.Krabs’ hand was partially healed indicating that the scar was from several weeks ago.
- The first suspicion goes toward SpongeBob as he has worked in the Krusty Krabs restaurant for years without getting a raise.
- Whereas the one person everyone finds guilty is Plankton. This is because he has a long history of trying to sabotage Krusty Krabs diner and steal the secret recipe for Krabby Patty.
- Investigators found a spatula covered with Mr. Krabs’ blood, inside SpongeBob’s house which had fingerprints of Mr.Krabs and SpongeBob.
- Within three days of Mr. Krabs’ death, Plankton from nowhere started selling crab burgers on his website that tasted like Krabby Patty.
- However, after investing in Plankton’s house they concluded that there was no recipe for Krabby patty or any cash.
- SpongeBob was the only one who knew the recipe for Krabby patty and knew the combination to the safe.
- Two days after Mr.Krabs’ unfortunate death, Plankton went to the bank and paid the remainder loan for SpongeBob’s Pineapple house. He said he paid the loan so SpongeBob do not lose his house.
Did Mr. Krabs Die In Real Life?
Everyone is well aware that Mr. Krabs is a fictional character and indeed a very good one. But, the sole purpose of this crime scene investigation is to create the hype among those who loved the series. By giving them an activity where they have to identify the killer.
Before concluding let’s have a look at possible scenarios leading to Mr.Krabs’ death.
According to a theory, the slippery floor could be the reason behind his death. He could have slipped on the surface and fell cutting his throat by accident. However, this doesn’t explain the missing recipe and empty cash register thing.
This might also be possible that SpongeBob and Plankton planned and committed the murder together. So, it right to say that it depends on reader who and which theory they want to believe. Now you are aware of how did Mr. Krabs die. Don’t forget to leave a comment.