Vastu is a science that aims to preserve the five components of nature in the proper orientations. Setting up your environment to draw in positive energy that will promote prosperity, progress, and happiness in your life is crucial. Everyone desires personal development, wealth, and wholesome connections in their lives. Nevertheless, despite all of our efforts, life can occasionally be overshadowed by misery and difficulties. According to the classic Indian architectural method known as vastu shastra, the cause could be concealed by our surroundings and building construction.
Vastu is a science that aims to preserve the five components of nature in the proper orientations. Setting up your environment to draw in positive energy, which can bring about success, growth, and happiness, is crucial. There are many renowned astrologers in Delhi who specialise in Vastu for mental health.
Here are 10 Vastu Tips that one can follow:
- Do not keep an open shoe rack at the front door. It just draws in bad energies, which throws the home’s harmony out of balance. The west or south-west corner is the best location for a shoe rack. Please be careful not to set it towards north, south, or east.
- Doors and windows in the north and east should be larger than those in the south and west. Additionally, windows towards the southwest should be avoided.
- Keep a tulsi plant near the house’s entryway. The tulsi plant is revered for its therapeutic benefits as well as its link to Lord Vishnu. It promotes good energy in the immediate area while absorbing negative energy. Although it should face east, it can also be positioned in the north or north-east, close to a window.
- Sleeping with your head in the north is not advised. Our head naturally points north, which is where the magnetic field on earth originates. We will experience restless evenings and issues with blood ailments if we sleep with our heads in the north.
- The house’s nameplate ought to be tidy and clean. Opportunities are drawn to nameplates with shine. Additionally, it establishes the lifestyle of the resident and shapes initial impressions.
- Clocks on walls should always be functional. They should be positioned in the house’s east, west, and north walls. Maintaining the wall clock in this position opens up new opportunities and makes it possible to complete tasks without difficulty. Avoid using green wall clocks because they may limit your options.
- Light furniture should be maintained next to the north and east walls, while heavier furniture should be placed next to the south and west walls. Consider utilising more wooden furnishings, which do not give off dangerous fumes like plastic furniture does. Additionally, metal furniture should be avoided since it generates an electromagnetic field around us that increases negativity.
- For prosperity, the Brahmasthan, or focal point of the structure, should be free from any obstacles like pillars, beams, stairs, or other heavy loads. The loss of income and health is directly correlated with disturbance in Brahmasthan.
- Positive energy comes from the northeast, so it should be open, light, and tidy, whereas positive energy comes from the southwest, which is where it is stored, so it should be heavy and closed. The greatest remedy for this is to maintain higher and thicker south and west walls than north and east walls.
- The main door serves as both the entrance for you and your visitors and the entrance for energy. It ought to be larger and more noticeable than the other doors in the house at all times. It should be constructed of wood and positioned in one of the four lucky directions—north, north-east, east, or west.
It is specially recommended that if you get a new home or you are thinking of renovating your place you can connect with astrologers online or astrologers in Delhi if you are based in northern India to get tips on Vastu to attract positivity and happiness in your homes.