Flaviar spirits club, a new subscription club for alcohol, ships spirits such as whiskey, gin and tequila straight to your doorstep. You also get access to private events and exclusive drinks as a member. Is it worth the investment? Is it legitimate? Is it a fraud?
Lucky for you, I did it!
The Flaviar spirits club, in short, isn’t a fraud and is definitely legal! Is it worth the investment? This question is more difficult to answer because it depends on what you want from the club. This is my honest review of the club that will help you decide if it’s right.
How It Flaviar Works
As a Christmas gift in 2019, I received a 6-month subscription to Flaviar. ).
Here are my observations about the service.
Flaviar subscriptions are quarterly. You can sign up for one quarter or the entire year. You will be billed monthly.
But what cost does it really cost?
- $95/quarter (3 Months), broken into 3 equal payments of $31.67/month. Each quarter can be renewed.
- $300/year divided into 12 monthly payments of $25 each.
The annual subscription is better in the long-term. The annual subscription costs $75 per quarter, compared with $95/quarter for the pay-perquarter plan.
What you get
- Each quarter you will receive a credit towards a “tasting package.” You can choose from 3 spirits in the tasting boxes. Every quarter, your quarterly box will be shipped free of charge.
- Each quarter, you will receive a credit of $40-60 for each bottle. You also get it shipped free.
- You get free shipping every month on all other bottles and tasting boxes that you order. There is a large selection of bottles available, and prices can vary depending on where you live, but they are generally more affordable than local stores.
- Access to special events in local distilleries and liquor stores
What is the Work of Tasting Boxes?
The Flaviar club has a wide range of themed tasting boxes, which allow you to taste three different spirits. I have just tried one with three Japanese whiskeys, and I am about to be introduced to Scotch (which is something I have never really enjoyed but would like to try again). It’s not blasphemy for whiskey lovers, I know. There are boxes that concentrate on specific regions or particular flavor profiles. There are boxes that contain whiskeys aged in beer and American craft rum.
- The packaging of the boxes is great fun. They come in 1.5-ounce vials and are stored inside a sturdy, round box that opens. Cool coasters and cards with circular designs are arranged on top. These cards give information about the drink as well as tasting notes that allow you to compare your tastes. These are a great way to have a fun tasting experience.
Leave a Reply