Are you familiar with the Lifeomic Company? Are you convinced they are frauds We will ask you to read the article if you don’t understand what we are talking. Lifeomic is a Subchapter S Corporation located in the United States.
Many Canada residents and others want to know if Lifeomic scams or not. If you are interested in learning more about Lifeomic, please read the Lifeomic Scam Article. Let’s get to the point.
Is Lifeomic scam?
Lifeomic, as mentioned earlier is the Subchapter S Corporation. It is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. This corporation has a total number of ninety employees. Lifeomic applied for a PPP loan of 1723400 USD from the Small Business Administration during the paycheck protection program. Lifeomic stated that the loan was used to pay salaries for their employees.
However, there are no records of the Lifeomic Scam. You are correct. We did extensive research and could not locate any records that Lifeomic had committed any frauds. Lifeomic employees who claimed they didn’t receive any salary after receiving the loan are considered a scam. Lifeomic isn’t involved in fraud or scams. They took out the loan in order to pay their salary.
Some important information about Lifeomic Fraud :
Lifeomic was not involved in any frauds, as we have already stated. They also explained the reasons for taking out the loan. We should talk about a few things.
- Lifeomic claims that they spent 1723400 USD on salaries for their employees.
- They claimed they didn’t misuse the loan amount.
- Lifeomic was honest, ethical, and deserving of this loan.
Information about the company- Lifeomic Fraud :
- LifeOmic’s address is 351 W 10th Street in Indianapolis.
- 46202-3008 is the area code
- The Small Business Administration approved the loan amount of 1723400 USD on 4 October 2020.
- The loan was facilitated by KeyBank National Association of Cleveland.
- The Small Business Administration repaid the loan amount of 1732748.85 US dollars on 11 May 2020.
Lifeomic has not committed fraud. We cannot call them fraudsters. This concludes today’s Lifeomic scam article. To learn more about loan frauds-, click here.
Are you familiar with scams? Comment below to share your thoughts.
Also read: – Panda Antivirus Scam – Is it Free or Gratis? Learn How to Download It