This article will provide you with information to help you keep up-to-date on Public Storm Warning Signal.
Did you hear about the recent news regarding a public storm in the news? Do you want to find out if there are storm chances? What number of signals were sent to the department? You came across our article while searching for authentic information. Is it correct?
The news that the Philippines will soon be facing a public storm has gone viral. Many are looking online for information about Public Storm Warning Signal #2 Signal.
Warning of Public Storm:
We discovered that there is a possibility of storms in Asia and that only a few countries could feel the effects. The #2 Signal was given, according to sources. This signal indicates that schools and other buildings must be closed for the duration of the storm. The storm will move at speeds of 30-60 Kmph.
These are the only information we have. We will update this site if we discover any new information.
Public Storm Warning Signal#2
Here are some updates about the storm coming:
- According to the broadcast, there will be no damage in any area and the wind speed might blow between 30-60 KMPH.
- Signal two might show a moderate wind speed; it could blow between 60 and 120 KMPH. It will be safer for everyone to stay in safe areas.
According to sources, the storm is likely to cause severe damage to vegetation. However, it still has 24 hours before it lands. Get in touch with us to get more information.
Public Storm Warning #2 Sign Structure Of Damage:
This is the structure of damages that has been created for the #2 signal:
- This storm could cause moderate damage, but it is still possible to sustain some damage.
- High-speed winds can cause roofs to burst due to this possibility.
- Many plants could be affected. Keep your stock.
- It is possible for electric poles to be damaged. Avoiding those areas is better.
- Buildings that are poorly constructed could be at risk. It is better to stay away from these properties.
These details will help to keep you safe from Warning Signal#2
Why do people search for Public Storm Signal#2
A storm recently made it to Asia. People search for the broadcast to find out the best way of taking precautions. This topic is a hot topic on all search engines.
The research revealed that signal #2 is more dangerous in areas where winds can blow at speeds of 60-121 KMPH. Many properties could be damaged and vegetation could be destroyed.
If you feel this information is useful, please share any incidents you’ve had in the comment box. You can also find Public Storm Warning Signal data by clicking here.