Do you have any doubts about Simm Associates’ legitimacy? Are you curious to find out if the website is safe for customers and employees? Simm Associates users are unhappy with their services in the United States. This can lead to many things.
This article will examine the Simm Associates Scam, and inform readers if the company and website are legit. Let’s see what happens.
About Simm Associates
Simm Associates INC., a collection agency, has been in operation since 1999. It is located in Newark DE, The United States. Simm Associates, a debt collection agency, collects debt according to your credit score.
The debt was purchased by the company from original creditors, such as the Credit Card Company and Loan Company. Simm Associates bought the debt at 1/10th of its amount. This means that they paid currency on the dollar.
Is Simm Associates Scam real?
To determine the legitimacy score of a website, we need to examine its information and details. Let’s take a look at it first before we can draw any conclusions.
- The domain’s age is 23 years 4 months and 28 day. It was established for the first time on 12/04/1999. The expiration date is 12/04/2024.
- The trust score of 76 percent is good and gives readers confidence about the website.
- The address of the company is listed on the internet. It is located in the USA.
- Many people believe Simm Associates is a scam. We will discuss this later in the article.
- The majority of the content found on this website is copied.
- The Alexa Rank for the website is 2978007 worldwide.
This website is legit and has been serving people for longer than anyone else. Let’s look at the negative reviews to see what people think about the company.
What’s the public opinion about Simm Associates?
You will see that Simm Associates Scam has been rated by customers who received the service. There are many negative reviews where customers have shared their bad experiences.
According to reviews, the company’s customer service is rude and doesn’t answer any questions. Many users have started to avoid the website because it is not professional and doesn’t respond quickly.
The website responds to the negative opinion of the customer and takes care of its business and reputation.
It’s time for Simm Associate to improve their services, so that the Simm Assoc Scam can be eradicated from customers’ minds. It is best to examine the flaws of the company and fix them properly.
Simm Associates.com: Have you used their services? We would love to hear your opinions.
Leave a Reply