Want to find out how you can track your favorite wildlife species using a bracelet? There is a website that can meet all your needs. Many argue that Fahlo’s Website is a Fahlo Scam.
The Website works with many non-profit organizations Worldwide to create bracelets that can be used to track wildlife.
Is Fahlo Legitimate? The Website’s details:
- Domain age: This website was created on 12/05/2021 and is only six months old.
- Payment Options: You have options to pay for most credit and debit frauds as well as PayPal.
- Social Media Presence The Website is present on Facebook and Instagram, which are linked to the social media handles.
- Customer Reviews: Fahlo Reviews are not available on the website. This makes other customers unaware that Fahlo Reviews exist.
- Trust score The trust score for this website is 33%. This is not a good score.
- Owner’s Info: This Website does not contain any information about the owner.
- Alexa Ranking The Alexa rank of this website is 469 259, which is very low.
- HTTPS protocol was detected, but this does not indicate genuineness.
- Plagiarism The main page design is not plagiarized. However, all other pages on the Website are plagiarized.
These details give an indication of the website’s position. The Website’s technical ranking is not enough to determine if it is a Fahlo Scam.
What’s Fahlo all for?
Website Fahlo claims they have formed partnerships and jointly programmed with various Non-Profit Organizations in order to save wildlife. They offer multiple bracelets, each with the option to purchase live animals.
This website aims to raise awareness in a fun and unique way about conservation of wildlife.
- URL: https://myfahlo.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address1809 W Frankford Rd. #160 Carrollton, Texas 75007
- Contact:Contact information is not available on the Website, or anywhere else. This raises the question, “Is Fahlo Scam?”
- Category The website sells arm bracelets that have a live animal tracking function.
- Return Policy The Website mentions a 30 day return policy.
- Refund Policy The refund policy for the Website begins after receipt, inspection, and, if applicable, within 30 days.
The Pros and Cons Of the Website:
As it only indicates technical aspects, the specifications of a website are not the only way to determine its authenticity. Before you interact with the website, you should review the pros and cons.
Pros to clarify Is Fahlo Scam
- The Website is a partner with several renowned NGOs.
- On the Website, the address of the company can be found.
- Customers can make payments on the Website using a variety of payment methods.
- You can return your purchase and get a refund.
The website has many positive aspects, but it also has some negatives.
- The Website does not contain any information about the owner.
- Although the Website is new, it claims to be in operation since 2018.
- The Website does not have a contact number.
- It takes a while for your order to be shipped.
Fahlo reviews from the Customers:
Customer reviews Worldwide are very important because they give first-hand information about the website and its legitimacy.
The Website does not have customer reviews, which can be a problem. However, reviews are available on neutral sites, where most customers have voted for it as excellent.
We conclude the discussion by saying that the Fahlo scam is a unique website in raising conservation awareness. It has a partnership relationship with many NGOs, making it not a fraud but a legitimate website.
Leave a Reply