Do you want hoodies that have specific messages? You searched and couldn’t find it. This is not a problem, we are talking here about a website that sells various hoodies and has specific messages that you can browse.
The website was launched in the United States. People are interested to know more about Safetynine Scam and Legit. We will examine all aspects of the website to assess its validity and trustworthiness. Let’s continue reading the following article.
Safetynine Scam is a registered website?
- Website launched 7 February 2022, at 12:12 p.m.
- Our research revealed that 5 percent of the portal’s trust score was poor, leading to a low trust index.
- Buyers didn’t get a valid contact number to speak to an executive through their contact details.
- We did not receive the physical address so we cannot contact the store.
- The portal has copied 57% of the subject matter from another site.
- Safetynine Reviewstudy revealed that the website doesn’t have any icons for social media handlers on its homepage.
- This store is offering a discount of around 50% on its products, which seems suspicious.
- We were unable to find its owner name on its official record.
- It ranked 3424635 on Alexa as a global platform.
- Each policy is described on its own page.
This portal is used by many buyers to shop online for hoodies. It specializes in oversized, casual, flower-printed, and oversized hoodies. You still need to understand Is Safetynine a Scam or Legit .
This website sells high-quality hoodies for men and women. Each product is priced at a fair price so that buyers don’t have to worry about their wallets.
- URL of website- http://safetynine.com/
- This website was launched on7 February 2022
- This website will close on7th of February 2023
- Email address- email@example.com
- Official physical location– Not Found.
- Mobile number– The buyers could not locate a mobile number to reach its live person.
- Social media advertising page- Throughout our research, we didn’t find its page on any social media sites that promoted its product. Safetynine scam or legit?
- Delivery time It takes 12 to 20 business days for the store to ship your package.
- No shipping charges – Orders above $ 39+ qualify for free shipping
- Shipping Cost – $7.95 and $12.95 are the shipping costs per delivery method that the portal charges.
- Return policy – All requests for exchanges or returns must be made within twelve hours of receipt of your order.
- Return shipping costs-Buyers must pay it. It is non-refundable.
- Refund Policy – Your refund will be returned to you within 5-10 business days.
- Exchange policy Personalized items can’t be exchanged because we don’t stock them.
- Non refundable products- Additional items and Gift cards are not refundable.
- Instalment modes-Visa, Master Card, etc.
Safetynine Scam Or Legit Know its Paybacks-
- This website offers a wide range of products at a discount price.
- All items on the portal are made from the highest quality materials.
- Website mentions several authentic methods of payment.
- All the policies and information available on the website can be accessed by buyers through the individual pages.
Website Drawbacks –
- We were unable to find the official address of the store on the website so we didn’t contact them in person.
- Portal also does not have the calling number.
- You must mention the proprietor name to register an online shopping portal. However, it does not need its proprietor name.
The focus of Safetynine reviews-
This portal is a follower to a busy cloth industry that specializes in hoodies. We found it lacking a social media page. It isn’t even promoting its brand via any other promoting sites. We did not receive any comments from buyers due to the lack of a publicity page.
We will inform our customers about How To Get Money Back From PayPal , to help you avoid being scammed and save your deals on the portal. It is possible to be suspicious.
The Final Verdict –
A study on Safetynine Scam Or Legit has shown that the portal does not have a high trust score. You can find comfortable hoodies here. Also, read: Get Money Back From Credit Card Scammers.