Are you looking to update your wardrobe with fashionable clothes? We have the store for you if yes. Our readers in the United States will love to learn Is Wafully Com Scam or Legit. This is a very popular trend.
Is Wafully Scam?
- Domain Age –It’s about six months and seventeen days old.
- Portal’s Trust Index It has a low trust rate of 1%.
- Alexa Ranking8265592 (quite low).
- Social Media Account –Not Found.
- Business Address –Given at the website.
- Contact Number – Given.
- Refunding details – Unused packages can be refunded in 30 days.
- Return Information –Items can be returned within 45-days of purchase.
- Owner Details – Given.
- Are Wafully com reviews available? No.
Wafully is a global retailer that sells fashion and lifestyle products. Their flexible supply chain uses on-demand manufacturing technology to connect suppliers with their suppliers. This reduces inventory waste and allows customers to offer a broad range of products at affordable prices to clients around the world.
Is Wafully Com Scam or Legit
To confirm the legitimacy of this shop, please review its details.
- Portal’s Type It is an online clothing shop, especially for women.
- Item Type – Topwear, Pajama Sets, Plus size dresses, sweaters, cardigans, formal suits, casual wear, etc.
- March 12, 2022 – Portal Registration Date
- Portal Expiry Date March 12, 2023
- Website’s URL – https://www.wafully.com/
- Email Address –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number –12550956
- Company address –297 T.C. Road, London, U.K. – W1T 4TQ.
- Shipping Details:Free Shipping Available for Orders Above $39.99
- Delivery Timeline –Delivery times vary depending on your location.
Pros as per Reviews
- They provide all details about the company and its rules.
- There are no customer reviews.
Wafully is a brand new online retailer so there are not many ratings. There are no comments on any other websites. You can find more information about PayPal scams here.
Recent website Wafully has a deplorable trust score at 1%. We don’t recommend you shop at Wafully based on what we’ve said. Learn more about Credit Card Scams .
Leave a Reply